Sunday, July 02, 2006

Paterno: Buzzie & Jenny Get Hitched


Cousin Buzzie tied the knot on June 17, 2006 in a beautiful ceremony held at the National Shrine of the Sacred Heart in Makati. As his family would probably say... It's about time! =)

Couple of things that I learned from Doodoo's roast, este, toast:
1. Sigurasta si Buzzie, kaya inabit ng 36 bago magpakasal.
2. Buzzie is obsessive compulsive about organization and neatness. I think that he would be very successful as a travel coordinator. =)
3. He's afraid of insects.

The internet is a wonderful thing. Every once in a while, I google the names of people I know. A few days ago, it was Buzzie Ona. To my surprise, I came across an article written about him in the Manila Standard in December 2002. I now know why his family is so proud of him and why there were so many people cheering him on at the reception. There's also another article published in the June 25 Inquirer about the couple.

Jenny, congratulations on a beautiful wedding. May you and Buzzie have a fruitful marriage filled with joy and happiness. Welcome to the Aguila Clan. =)

Genealogy: Arsenio Manolo "Buzzie" Ona hails from the Paterno Branch. He is the grandson of Restituta "Resta" Aguila and Arsenio Martinez and the eldest son of Norma "Nani" Martinez and Enrique "Ike" Ona.

Labels: