Thursday, May 04, 2006

Writer Guidelines

Aguila Clan is a group weblog which connects members of the family through publishing family-related articles, pictures, videos etc. If you can trace your roots to Mamay Ador and Nanay Andang and would like to be part of this experimental project, please do drop me a line at jhorca@gmail.com (state your full name and branch) and I'll add you to the team. If you have existing blogs, drop me a line as well and I'll link you up.

Alternatively, if you would just like to share information or details about key events in your branch of the family, just send them over to me and I'll take care of posting them to the weblog.

Cheers,

Joelle Ona-Horca
(Paterno branch)

P.S. There are branch egroups to which you may subscribe. Note that these are private lists with membership subject to list owner/moderator approval:
1. Aguila Clan. Send email to aguilaclan-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
2. Paterno Branch. Send email to paterno-subscribe@yahoogroups.com